Outdated Information on Credit Report
Outdated Information on Your Consumer Credit Report?
Contact JAMISON LAW today for a Case Review: (937) 435-4000 or by email.
Under federal law, negative information must be removed from your consumer credit report after a certain time elapses.
How Long Does Information Remain on Credit Reports?
- Good information or information that doesn’t adversely affect your score: Indefinitely
- Criminal convictions: Indefinitely
- Credit transaction exceeding $150,000: Indefinitely
- Employment with annual salary exceeding $75,000: Indefinitely
- Bankruptcies: 10 years after date of Entry of Relief
- Lawsuits and Judgments: 7 years after longer of Date of Entry or expiration of SOL
- Records relating to Arrest: Same as Lawsuits and Judgments
- Paid tax liens: 7 years after paid
- Student loans: Varies
- Accounts placed for Collection or Charged Off: 7.5 years from date of first delinquency
- Everything else: 7 years
Contact consumer lawyer Mandy Jamison today if you have outdated information on your consumer credit report.