Mandy A. Jamison, J.D.
Consumer Protection Attorney
Mandy Jamison assumed ownership of WELLS LAW OFFICE in 2015, from former owner and founding attorney, Amy Wells. The firm was renamed as JAMISON LAW, LLC. Although the name changed, JAMISON LAW, LLC and Mandy Jamison remain dedicated to helping Ohio consumers all across Ohio.
Mandy Jamison joined WELLS LAW OFFICE as an attorney in 2014, upon being sworn into the Ohio bar. Years of legal training and experience put Ms. Jamison ahead of her class with respect to her ability to help consumers obtain justice.
Before becoming a licensed attorney, Mandy Jamison worked with Amy Wells since 2007. After completing an internship with the firm, Ms. Jamison was offered permanent employment. Ms. Jamison worked as the Senior Paralegal & Law Clerk at WELLS LAW OFFICE.
Mandy Jamison completed her doctoral studies at Capital University Law School in 2014. During law school, she earned academic recognition on the Dean’s List, and was awarded the Order of the Curia.
Mandy Jamison obtained her Bachelor of Science degree in paralegal studies from Kapan University, and her Associates in Applied Science in paralegal studies from Sinclair Community College.
Mandy Jamison offers a professional and compassionate approach to addressing each client’s legal matter. When not working, she enjoys spending time with her husband and four children.
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- State of Ohio
- United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Ohio
- Telephone Debt-Collection Scams: Should You Fear Your Phone?, OSBA Law You Can Use, Dec. 2016.
- Telephone Marketing Scams: How to Avoid Falling Prey, OSBA Law You Can Use, Dec. 2016.
- What Is Endorser Liability?, OSBA Law You Can Use, Aug. 2016.
- Free Stuff Costs HOW Much?, OSBA Law You Can Use, July 2016.
- A Starter’s Guide to Opposing Counsel, OAJ Quarterly, Oct. 2015.
- Consumer Law in the Aftermath of the Consumer Financial Protection Act of 2010, Co-Author, OAJ Quarterly, Aug. 2013.
- Ohio State Bar Association – Member since 2010
- Dayton Bar Association – Member since 2015
- Ohio Association of Justice – Member since 2015
- American Law Society – Member since 2016
- American Bar Association – Member from 2010-2016
COMMITTEES, TASK FORCES, AND SECTIONS
- Ohio State Bar Association – Legal Forms Advisory Committee, 2016-Present
- Ohio State Bar Association – Legal Forms Task Force, October 2015-January 2015
- American Law Society, 2016-Present
- Dayton Bar Association – Young Lawyers Division (Member), 2015-Present
- Dayton Bar Association – Solo/Small Firm Committee (Member), 2015-Present
- Ohio Association for Justice – Ab Initio Section (Member), 2015-Present
- Ohio Association for Justice – Consumer Law Section (Member), 2015-Present
- Ohio State Bar Association – Young Lawyers Section (Member), 2010-Present
- Ohio State Bar Association – Litigation Section (Member), 2010-Present
Mandy Jamison (937) 435-4000 MJamison@MyConsumerHelp.com