Call For Case Review 937-435-4000

How Do I Check My Credit Report? (Ohio Law / FCRA)

Consumers do not need to pay for a credit monitoring service. Federal law requires the “Big Three” (Experian, Equifax & Trans Union) provide you with an absolutely FREE copy of your credit report once per year, or any time you are denied credit.

To obtain your FREE report, visit www.annualcreditreport.com. Attorney Mandy Jamison suggests you obtain your report by mail (instead of the automatic on-line method).

If you are denied credit, employment or insurance because of a report from a consumer reporting agency other than the “Big Three,” you may contact JAMISON LAW. Attorney Jamison will be happy to help you obtain a copy of that report as well.

Share This Page:

Firm News

December 7, 2017 The Equifax Breach Aftermath …
As you probably recall, on September 7, 2017, Equifax announced that it had suffered one of the largest security...
November 22, 2017 Happy Thanksgiving!
We at JAMISON LAW, LLC are thankful for another great year of assisting people to protect their legal rights against...
November 15, 2016 Attorney Mandy A. Jamison Joins the American Law Society
JAMISON LAW, LLC is pleased to announce that Attorney Mandy Jamison has joined the American Law Society. The American...
Quick Contact Form - Tab
Captcha Image