WELLS LAW OFFICE will be offering FREE legal consultations related to any consumer law related matter through May 1, 2015.
Please contact us today to schedule your FREE consultation. And please SHARE this opportunity with your friends and family. A few of typical consumer issues we handle include:
- Debt collection defense – consumers who have been sued by a creditor or debt collector
- Debt collection abuse – consumers who are being hounded unfairly by debt collectors
- Credit report issues – inaccurate or outdated information on consumer credit reports
- Identity theft – we help consumers who have been victimized by ID theft get back on track
- Background report problems – job denials based upon information on a background report
- Repair cases – consumers who have fallen victim to unworkmanlike repairs to their home or vehicle
- Wrongful repossessions – consumers who have had their vehicle repossessed and want to know their rights
- We handle other consumer related issues, so your issue need not be included on this list to contact us for a free consultation!
Free legal consults are valid for attorney time up to 30 minutes. One consult per consumer. Additional consultations for separate legal issues may be provided at the discretion of WELLS LAW OFFICE. Please see additional details on our website.