Experienced, Caring Firm Dedicated to Protecting Consumers
Consumer protection attorney, Mandy Jamison, owner of JAMISON LAW, has dedicated her practice to helping individuals and families in all areas of consumer law, including credit reporting errors, identity theft, unfair debt collection and lemon law violations. JAMISON LAW is experienced and dedicated to helping those consumers who have been victimized by fraudulent, abusive and predatory practices. Offering years of training, education and experience to help consumers just like you.
Consumer Advocacy Firm Working Exclusively for You
JAMISON LAW focuses on individual consumers and their families. You have legal rights whether you are fighting to reclaim your good name after a credit reporting mistake, or want to put an end to harassing conduct from overzealous bill collectors. JAMISON LAW has the legal skills and dedication to stand up for your legal rights.
- Credit Reporting Errors – Your credit standing can affect your access to home mortgages, vehicle loans, employment and even insurance. Inaccurate or outdated information can hurt. JAMISON LAW can help.
- Identity Theft – Identity theft is on the rise. Identity theft is a crime, and it is one that can cause you serious harm. When identity theft strikes, JAMISON LAW knows what to do to correct the damage and help you get your life back on track.
- Debt Collection – Whether you owe money or not, you have legal rights. State and federal laws are in place to keep collectors from deceitful, threatening, abusive and harassing conduct. JAMISON LAW can put a stop to unfair debt collection and uphold your rights under the law. JAMISON LAW offers debt collection defense and can pro-actively pursue claims in federal court for violations of fair debt collection laws.
- Lemon Law / Automobile Fraud – Whether you bought a new or used vehicle, you have rights. If you paid good money for a problem vehicle, contact the JAMISON LAW office today.
- Poor Repair or Construction - From shoddy vehicle repairs to home construction gone wrong, JAMISON LAW knows your rights.
Comprehensive Consumer Law Attorney When You Need It
JAMISON LAW is here for you when you need assistance. For a Case Review, contact JAMISON LAW online, or call Attorney Mandy Jamison at 937-435-4000.