Experienced, Caring Firm Dedicated to Protecting Consumers
Consumer protection attorney Mandy Jamison and JAMISON LAW have dedicated their practice to helping individuals and families in all areas of consumer law, including credit reporting errors, identity theft, unfair debt collection and lemon law violations. JAMISON LAW is experienced and dedicated to helping those consumers who have been victimized by fraudulent, abusive and predatory practices. We offer years of training, education and experience to help consumers just like you.
Consumer Advocacy Firm Working Exclusively for You
At JAMISON LAW, our focus is on individual consumers and their families. You have legal rights whether you are fighting to reclaim your good name after a credit reporting mistake, or want to put an end to harassing conduct from overzealous bill collectors. JAMISON LAW has the legal skills and dedication to stand up for your legal rights.
- Credit Reporting Errors – Your credit standing can affect your access to home mortgages, vehicle loans, employment and even insurance. Inaccurate or outdated information can hurt. We can help.
- Identity Theft – Identity theft is on the rise. Identity theft is a crime, and it is one that can cause you serious harm. When identity theft strikes, we know what to do to correct the damage and help you get your life back on track.
- Debt Collection – Whether you owe money or not, you have legal rights. State and federal laws are in place to keep collectors from deceitful, threatening, abusive and harassing conduct. We can put a stop to unfair debt collection and uphold your rights under the law. We offer debt collection defense, and can pro-actively pursue claims in federal court for violations of fair debt collection laws.
- Lemon Law – Whether you bought a new or used vehicle, you have rights. If you paid good money for a problem vehicle, contact our office today.
- Poor Repair or Construction - From shoddy vehicle repairs to home construction gone wrong, we know your rights so contact our office today.
Comprehensive Consumer Law Attorney Here When You Need It
JAMISON LAW is here for you when you need us. For a Case Review, contact JAMISON LAW online, or call us at 937-435-4000.